Used motor oil
With the improvement of living standards, the car has become a necessary transportation tool for us to travel. The usual disposal method for the large amount of waste engine oil that is replaced every year from the car is to dump it directly. This way of treating waste oil will not only cause soil pollution, it will also be a serious waste. In order to avoid the waste, DOING developed the technology to refine the used motor oil into diesel. It is a method of using high temperature distillation chemistry to further refine the used motor oil, and then get clean diesel oil.
The specific operating procedure for refining used motor oil into diesel oil is as follows:
1. The used motor oil is poured into the reactor and heated and distilled.
Refining used motor oil to diesel working process
2. When the temperature rises to a certain extent, the impurities in the waste oil will be distilled off, the oil and gas will rise, and the impurities will fall into the bottom of the distillation reactor.
3. The light oil and gas oil enters the condensing system and is liquefied into light oil and falls into the oil tank.
4. The light oil obtained is deodored and decolored, then the final product is non-standard diesel oil.
5. Impurities produced during distillation process will eventually be discharged outside from the reactor automatically.
Through refining used motor oil into diesel process we can finally get diesel and asphalt. Due to its wide range of uses in the market, huge profits can be obtained after sales. The specific profit analysis is as follows:
Refining used motor oil to diesel profits analysis
Waste oil: 10 tons X288 US dollars / ton = 2868 US dollars
Heating the fuel can use any of the following:
1) Coal: 0.4 tons X 64 dollars/ton = 25 dollars
2) Fuel: 0.6 tons x 478 dollars/ton = 287 dollars
3) Diesel: 0.5 ton X 765 U.S. dollars/ton = 382 U.S. dollars
4) Natural gas: 200m23 X 0.36USD / m3 = 72USD
Power consumption: 25KW / h X 0.16USD X 20h = 80h
Water consumption: water resources can be recycled, almost no consumption
Workers: 1-2 people X 16 dollars = 32 dollars
Fuel: 8 tons X 765 dollars/ton = 6118 dollars
Asphalt: 1.5 tons X 175USD/ton = 263 dollars
Profit/day (calculated on fuel diesel) $3017
If you think that the profit from the refinement of used motor oil into diesel is not enough to meet the needs of your investment, don't worry, we also have a diesel deep purification system that can be used as an option, usually under standard refining systems. Diesel is already very clean, but if you want to get a better color of diesel, we can also provide a deep purification system, in the end you can get much lighter diesel products.
Our main advantages of refining used motor oil into diesel are as follows:
1. Spiral coil heating system makes the heating more uniform.
DOING 3D refining used motor oil to diesel machine
2. Double heating system, fast heating, short time.
3. Vertical reactor design for automatic slagging.
4. Semi-continuous equipment, simple operation, moderate investment.
After used motor oil was refined, and we can finally get 80-85% diesel and 10-15% bitumen analogue. These final products are also the sources of profits mentioned above. What specific uses of these end products?
1. Diesel oil: Mainly used for heavy machinery, generator power oil, or boiler heating fuel.
Refining used motor oil to diesel final products
2. Asphalt: Mainly used for paving, or sent to asphalt refineries.
Diesel oil application
With the increase of the global energy crisis, refining used motor oil into diesel will be an inevitable trend, and the current market prospects are very good. It is your best choice for investment!
Refining used oi lto diesel machine